Sunday, December 30, 2007

Today

I awoke with many ideas of all the things I COULD do today....complete a scrapbook page, take some winter photos, download and print photos, just get out and drive. What did I really do??? Well so far I've washed a couple of loads of clothes, checked all my emails, and played with the cat, Felix....he doesn't always allow this, so I take it when I can.


Rose and I are headed to Athens to visit my Mom in the hospital, see my Dad and take my brother Kenny to a movie. With enough prayer, Mom may get out tomorrow, she is tired of being there. She was admitted on Christmas Day with blood clots in her leg.

Today will be blessed, I will spend it with family, doing everyday things, but I WILL be with family.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey Woman! Soooooooooooo GLAD you had a good day. Did your brother enjoy the movie. I thought it was such fun! {Of course I go way back there at the beginning}
Alvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvin!
See ya soon

smiln60 said...

ALVIIIIIINNNNN was as funny today as it was in the 60's. Kenny is already planning to buy the DVD as soon as it is available. We bought candy to sneak into the movie, and then pizza after the movie. We took the pizza to the hospital and shared it with Mom and my sister Julia. My Dad was gone to pick up a lottery ticket, this will be the week we get rich!!!!

Easter 2006

Easter 2006
Still looking

Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat