Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

So I awoke to a new year, sleep threw the ball dropping in Times Square. I guess I was just too tired to do anything last night but sleep, I was in the bed at 9:00, I woke up at 2:00 am to find that Rose made it home fine and had a good time at Johnny Mango's.
So what are you doing different for the new year? ME, well the thing that I have to do for my self is give up the bedtime dark chocolate, yep I'll have to eat it all day now!!!!!
Seriously I want to do more for others and volunteer more than last year. I also want to learn more in the Arts, I've had that dream on hold since I was 12 years old, and it's been 35 years now, so dreams are coming out of the closet. I'm still looking for some place warm, think I'll take a long hot shower for now.....Jamaica will have to wait.

2 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

Nice start on your blog. Just stopping through to see your blog.

Beth Thomas said...

Great job! Can't wait to see what the future brings!

Easter 2006

Easter 2006
Still looking

Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat