Sunday, January 3, 2010

Forgot I had a Blog


With Facebook, work, night school and my space I forgot about having a Blog.

What would I talk about here? It's been over a year since I've been here. This is the year I will be 50, the mile mark year, a time to reflect, to look back, to look forward, to wear the RED HAT!!!

My life is good, I want for nothing but companionship, yet that seems unatainable. Seems everyone of my close friends have a wonderful husband/wife, solid roots and their life is there waiting for them to live, to share.

I have no regrets, I've learned what I know from the things I've done, things I've seen, and the things I've been through, that is what makes me the complex person I am.

The next chapter in my life will be to live life to the fullest, make the most of everything, either alone or sharing with someone. I figure that God has a plan for me, and maybe the perfect person just hasn't crossed paths with me.

So with 2010, my heart is still open, my mind may be a bit slower, and my body is getting older, but I'm ready for anything.
Bring it on!

Ready to begin, in 2010

No comments:

Easter 2006

Easter 2006
Still looking

Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat