Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here! ;-)

Wow, Spring is here! I have my first bit of red skin on my shoulders, but I'm not complaining, it feels good to be able to get outside. I feel as if I've been in a cave for the winter. Those of you that know me, well you know that I have been hibernating.
I finally have a doctor that seems to care about the entire body, and I think she has found a connection between all my symptoms to on major thing, Celiac Disease. I have a lot to learn, read and change about my diet and my life to get better.

I've tried to keep myself busy since the sun has been out. Rose and I planted Buttercups at Kenny's grave. I cried, the pain is still so deep, I miss him everyday. Not a day goes by that I'm not reminded of him in some way; an Alabama Roll Tide sign, a side walk full of flowers, Talledaga, Red Hots, M & M's, and just 9 days from now, his birthday will come and go without him.
I know the Angels love him as we do/did, but the tears still flow regardless.
This is not where my post was going when I started, but I guess my heart is hurting more than I realized.

I have flower beds to work on, and I know Kenny will be looking down on me smiling, and wishing he could plant his sidewalk flower beds too.

No comments:

Easter 2006

Easter 2006
Still looking

Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat